Rustic Aspen Log End Table
Created from rustic Colorado Aspen Logs, this table will make a wonderful addition to any room in the house!
The rustic style fits into just about any existing decor and will last for generations!
The character and rustic appeal of Aspen log is unmatched!
An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All of our aspen furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs from the forests of Colorado, chosen for their unique knotting pattern.
Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique.
Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability.
- Amish Made in the USA
- Solid Aspen Log
- Professionally applied Clear Lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Each log is 5”-7” Round so each piece is not only sturdy, but substantial
- Due to the variability in the logs, each piece will be unique and may vary slightly from the photos
- Due to the variability in the logs, digital colors may vary slightly from the actual product color
- PLEASE SEE LOG CHECKING INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING
24" W x 18" D x 24" H
Checking Information: Log Furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood "seasons" and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings - it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of cedar log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.
Ships Via Ground
- What's Included?
- 1 End Table
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Aspen Log, Clear Lacquer