Set of 2 Rustic Aspen Dining Side Chairs with Padded Back and Seat
Made from solid rustic Aspen, these chairs are a gorgeous addition to any dining area! They are heavy duty and also make great chairs for a waiting area! Solid, sturdy, and super comfortable - they will make your decor pop! The seat is padded and covered with heavy duty Faux Brown Leather Fabric and the back is padded with your choice of fabrics!
**Back is pictured in Bear Mountain.
Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-made rustic aspen furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All of our aspen furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs from the forests of Colorado, chosen for their unique knotting pattern. Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. The character and rustic appeal of Aspen log is unmatched!
- Amish Made in the USA
- Solid Aspen Log
- Professionally applied Clear Lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Each log is 5”-7” Round so each piece is not only sturdy, but substantial
- Due to the variability in the logs, each piece will be unique and may vary slightly from the photos
- Due to the variability in the logs, digital colors may vary slightly from the actual product color
- Free FREIGHT Shipping
- PLEASE SEE LOG CHECKING INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING
20"W x 19"D x 39"H
Seat Height: 20"
Important Note: This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery& Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
Cedar Log Checking: All cedar logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. Please Click for More information.
(SEE PHOTO #2 FOR CHECKING EXAMPLE)
- What's Included?
- 2 Side Chairs with Padded Seats and Backs - Dining Height
- Build Time
- 20-22 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Aspen Log, Clear Lacquer