Rustic Aspen Dining/Hall Bench - Various Sizes
Available in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 Feet Long -- any one of these benches will be a great addition to any room of the house! Benches are wonderful in the entryway, as auxilary seating in the living room, or they make perfect additions to any dining table!
*Pictured in 5 Foot
Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-made rustic aspen furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All of our aspen furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs from the forests of Colorado, chosen for their unique knotting pattern. Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. The character and rustic appeal of Aspen log is unmatched!
- Amish Made in the USA
- Solid Aspen Log
- Professionally applied Clear Lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Each log is 5”-7” Round so each piece is not only sturdy, but substantial
- Due to the variability in the logs, each piece will be unique and may vary slightly from the photos
- Due to the variability in the logs, digital colors may vary slightly from the actual product color
- Free Shipping
- PLEASE SEE LOG CHECKING INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING
3 Foot: 36"W x 14"D x 18"H (Ships via GROUND.)
4 Foot: 48"W x 14"D x 18"H (Ships via GROUND.)
5 Foot: 60"W x 14"D x 18"H (Ships via FREIGHT.)
6 Foot: 72"W x 14"D x 18"H (Ships via FREIGHT.)
7 Foot: 84"W x 14"D x 18"H (Ships via FREIGHT.)
8 Foot: 96'W x 14"D x 18"H (Ships via FREIGHT.)
Important Note: This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery& Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
Cedar Log Checking: All cedar logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. Please Click for More information.
(SEE PHOTO #2 FOR CHECKING EXAMPLE)
- What's Included?
- 1 Bench in Selected Size
- Build Time
- 14 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Aspen Log, Clear Lacquer