Rustic Aspen Log 30" Kitchen Stool in Bar Height
A simple stool with a rustic twist! Each one of these stools is a one-of-a-kind piece that is masterfully crafted from Colorado Aspen Log.Each piece is carefully cut and fitted together using traditional joinery methods that will last for ages.
Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-made rustic aspen furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All of our aspen furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs from the forests of Colorado, chosen for their unique knotting pattern. Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability.
The character and rustic appeal of Aspen log is unmatched!
- Amish Made in the USA
- Solid Aspen Log
- Professionally applied Clear Lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Each log is 5”-7” Round so each piece is not only sturdy, but substantial
- Due to the variability in the logs, each piece will be unique and may vary slightly from the photos
- Due to the variability in the logs, digital colors may vary slightly from the actual product color
- Free Shipping
15"W x 15"D x 30H
SHIPS VIA GROUND.
Cedar Log Checking: All cedar logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. Please Click for More information.
(SEE PHOTO #2 FOR CHECKING EXAMPLE)
- What's Included?
- 1 Bar Height Kitchen Stool
- Build Time
- 20-22 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Aspen Log, Clear Lacquer
- Bar Stool Height
- Bar Stool Arms
- Without Arms
- Swivel Stool