Rustic Aspen Log 24" Kitchen Stool in Counter Height
A simple stool with a rustic twist!
Each one of these stools is a one-of-a-kind piece that is masterfully crafted from Colorado Aspen Log.
Each piece is carefully cut and fitted together using traditional joinery methods that will last for ages.
Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-made rustic aspen furniture.
An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All of our aspen furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs from the forests of Colorado, chosen for their unique knotting pattern.
Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique.
Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability.
- Amish Made in the USA
- Solid Aspen Log
- Professionally applied Clear Lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Each log is 5”-7” Round so each piece is not only sturdy, but substantial
- Due to the variability in the logs, each piece will be unique and may vary slightly from the photos
- Due to the variability in the logs, digital colors may vary slightly from the actual product color
15"W x 15"D x 24"H
Checking Information: Log Furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood "seasons" and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings - it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of cedar log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.
Ships Via Ground.
- What's Included?
- 1 Counter Height Kitchen Stool
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Aspen Log, Clear Lacquer
- Bar Stool Height
- Bar Stool Arms
- Without Arms
- Swivel Stool