Rustic Aspen Log Mission Style Bunk Beds
An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All of our aspen furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs from the forests of Colorado, chosen for their unique knotting pattern.
Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique.
Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability.
NOTE: PHOTOS SHOW BUNK BED IN TWIN OVER FULL,
THIS IS A COMPLETE BUNK BED, INCLUDES MATTRESS SLATS AND BUNKY BOARDS!
BUNKY BEDS DO NOT REQUIRE A BOXSPRING OR FOUNDATION, HOWEVER THEY DO REQUIRE THE BUNKYB BOARDS SO THE MATTRESS HAS A FIRM PLACE TO SIT.
- Amish Made in the USA
- Solid Aspen Log
- Professionally applied Clear Lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Each log is 5”-7” Round so each piece is not only sturdy, but substantial
- Due to the variability in the logs, each piece will be unique and may vary slightly from the photos
- Due to the variability in the logs, digital colors may vary slightly from the actual product color
- PLEASE SEE LOG CHECKING INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING
Twin over Twin:-----------46"W x 86"L x 74"H
Twin over Full:------------67"W x 88"L x 74"H
Twin over Queen:---------84"W x 88"L x 74"H
Full over Full:-------------67W x 88L x 74"H
Full over Queen:----------84"W x 88"L x 74"H
Queen over Queen:------84"W x 88"L x 74"H
Checking Information: Log Furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood "seasons" and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings - it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of cedar log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.
Ships Via Freight. Please see Shipping Information (furniturebarnusa.com)
- What's Included?
- 1 Aspen Log Bunk Bed in Selected Size
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Basic Assembly Required
- Materials Used
- Aspen Log, Clear Lacquer
- Lift Gate
- Lift Gate INCLUDED