Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood 1-Drawer Nightstand/End Table
Made from RUSTIC RECLAIMED BARN WOOD, this NIGHT STAND will surely make a statement! The barn wood is imperfect and shows it's age and history through its imperfections. This piece is versatile and full of character! Featuring 1 drawer; there is plenty of room to keep your belongings put away! It comes complete with metal drawer pulls as well as a full extension drawer slide!
Our Barn wood furniture comes with a Natural Clear Varnish or an Urban Distress Stain. When the Clear Varnish is chosen, you can be sure that the natural character and age of the wood will stand out. It gives the wood a very organic feel and shows the personality of each individual piece that is used.
The Urban Distress Stain will highlight the personality and character of each piece of wood, but will give the piece a more cohesive look in that the lights and darks of the wood will show variations, however, the piece itself will have a consistent base color.
When ordering from FURNITURE BARN USA you can be sure that you are getting Quality, Amish, Handcrafted, made in the USA products, that are made to be durable and last for a long time.
- Amish Crafted in the USA
- Barn wood is reclaimed and environmentally friendly
- Weathered wood means that no one piece of furniture will be exactly the same
- Reclaimed Barn wood may have nail holes, rough spots, and other imperfections such as uneven boards. This is not a cause for return. This is an extremely rustic piece!
- Digital colors and product photos will vary from the actual product received due to the imperfections and variations in the wood.
- For questions, comments, or special orders please call us: 724-464-2222.
21"D x 32"W x 27"H
Allow 4 weeks for construction.
Ships via FedEx Ground, Fully Assembled.
- What's Included?
- 1 Nightstand with 1 Drawer
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Reclaimed Barn Wood, Clear Lacquer or Urban Distress Stain