Boardwalk Red Cedar Corners in 45 and 90 Degree Angles
These corner walkways work absolutely flawlessly with our 2 and 3 foot board walks, but they have many other uses!! They work great at the corner of a flower bed or mounted on a wall to create your own trellis design! They are available in 2 foot and 3 foot lenths with a 45 or 90 degree curve!
They are made with Red Cedar and don’t have any nails, screws, or metal fasteners that will require maintenance. Put them in as temporary or leave them out all year long as part of the landscape!! No matter how you choose to use your roll-up walkway, you will be asking why you didn’t buy one sooner!
- Amish Made
- Made in the USA
- No nails, screws, or hardware
- Resistant to Rot and Termites
- Heavy Duty Woven nylon rope
- Nylon Spacers over the rope
- Rope goes through each board; end to end
- No Permits or assembly required
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Space saving roll up design for easy storage
- Free Shipping
- No Assembly Required
- Can be sealed with outdoor stain or water seal
- For questions, please call: 724-464-2222.
Simply spray off with a hose or pressure washer.
- What's Included?
- 1 Boardwalk Angle of your choice
- Build Time
- 20 days
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Pressure Treated Pine, Nylon WOven Rope, Nylon Spacers