Roll Out Commercial Board Walk - Walkway in PVC Plastic Deck Board
PVC plastic Roll-out Walkways are a lifesaver and work wonderfully over stone, mulch, mud, grass, sand, ice, snow, and just about any other type of ground you can think of!!
Keep dirt, mud, and grass off the bottom of your shoes or bare feet by placing one of these roll-outs in any area where there is high traffic!
Have uneven ground? That’s Ok!!
They are flexible enough to lay flat in almost an terrain!
They are made with PVC plastic and don’t have any nails, screws, or metal fasteners that will require maintenance.
Put them in as temporary or leave them out all year long as part of the landscape!!
No matter how you choose to use your roll-up walkway, you will be asking why you didn’t buy one sooner!
PVC is a plastic that is weather resistant and requires little maintenance.
It is used in a variety of building and construction applications including decks.
There is no wood or fillers used which means there is no swelling when it gets wet and will virtually last a lifetime.
It is lightweight which makes it easier to maneuver and it costs less to ship!
- Amish Made
- Made in the USA
- No nails, screws, or hardware
- Slats are made of PVC Plastic
- Resistant to Rot and Termites
- Heavy Duty Woven nylon rope
- Nylon Spacers over the rope
- Rope goes through each board; end to end
- No Permits or assembly required
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Space saving roll up design for easy storage
- Free Shipping
- No Assembly Required
- For questions, please call: 724-464-2222.
Greenhouses, around pools and hot tubs, door mats, barbecue grill mat, outdoor/indoor shower mat, Chaise Lounge or chair, deck, sauna mat, beach walkway.
Simply spray off with a hose or pressure washer.
2 to 5 Foot Wide x 2 to 10 Feet Long
3/4 of an inch drainage space
Ships via UPS or FedEx Ground.
- What's Included?
- 1 Roll-Up Walkway in the Size Selected
- Build Time
- 2 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- PVC Plastic, Nylon Rope, Nylon Spacers