Rustic Hickory High Chair with Flip Tray
Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
This high chair is the perfect addition to any home that wants to incorporate a rustic twist.
This high chair is truly an heirloom piece and will last for generations to come.
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen.
Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece.
Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
Sturdy and safe high chair for toddlers.
Pictured in Oak.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Choose from All Hickory or Oak and Hickory
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
16"W x 21"D x 35"H
Ships via Ground.
- What's Included?
- 1 High Chair in Selected Wood Type
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Hickory Logs, Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer