Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my personal/financial information secure on your website?
Yes! Furniture Barn USA uses Authorize.net which ensures that your personal information, including your credit card information is secure.
- How do I contact Furniture Barn USA?
Our preferred method of contact is via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact us via telephone at (724)-464-2222, Monday-Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- What is your return policy?
Please see our return policy be clicking here Return Policy
- Can I cancel an order once it is placed?
Yes, you may cancel an order within 24 hrs of making a purchase. Please contact FBUSA customer support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us via telephone at (724)-464-2222, Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- Can anyone order from your site?
Yes, absolutely! We welcome both residential and business orders on our website.
- How does your shipping cost work?
Furniture Barn USA endeavors to find the highest quality/lowest cost shipping available given the item purchased. We have fixed shipping prices which we update often in order to find you the best rate available. Please see our shipping policies for more information Shipping Policies.
- Why do some items ship on freight trucks while others ship via UPS/FedEx?
Many items are too large or irregularly sized and cannot be shipped via UPS or FedEx. In these instances, FBUSA contracts with a reliable/lowest-cost freight company for shipping.
- How does your freight shipping work?
Please review our shipping policies for details Shipping Policies.
- How does the freight truck drop off work? How do I get my item off the truck?
Please see our shipping policies, specifically Freight Truck Shipping/Delivery Shipping Policies
- Do the freight trucks have power lift gates? How does a power lift gate work?
Please see our shipping policies, specifically Power Lift Gates Shipping Policies.
- Why does it take so long from the time of purchase to the time of arrival?
While Furniture Barn USA takes every measure to ensure that orders are filled and shipped in a timely manner, quality products are our main goal. Each item purchase from FBUSA is a custom made-to-order, handcrafted product. As such, lead times can increase depending on the specific characteristics of the item purchased.
- Will you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. Given the nature of the products we sell, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Will you ship to an international address?
No. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship items internationally and cannot complete such orders. Additionally, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and islands in the Florida Keys/Pacific Northwest that require boat access.
- What credit cards do you accept?
We happily accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Do you charge sales tax?
For orders shipped to customers in Pennsylvania, a 6% sales tax is applied. Customers in other states are not charged a sales tax.
- Can I purchase items with a Money Order or Check?
- How long does it take for my product to arrive?
Furniture Barn USA works hard to ensure that your item is shipped as soon as possible. As our products are handcrafted, custom made-to-order, production times vary. On each product details page, we note the lead time for production on that specific item. This does not include shipping time but will give you a sense of estimated arrival time.