Outdoor 40 Inch Curved Garden Bench in Poly Lumber
This curved bench is a wonderful addition to any deck or patio and works by itself or paired with a round table! And because it's made of Poly Lumber, it's virtually maintenance free!
The Natural Woodgrain has a slight texture to the Poly Lumber Wood. The Natural Wood Grain resembles real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber. If you choose Antique Mahogany, Birch, Driftwood, or Walnut - there is an upcharge because these are premium colors.
The Curved Bench is one of the finest in poly outdoor furniture. Each piece is hand-crafted by the Amish in the USA. Available in many colors, including two tone.
The Deluxe poly furniture is our highest end poly furniture line. It combines elegant design with fine Amish craftsmanship, along with ample space and size. These commercial grade poly furniture items are constructed with weather resistant recycled materials and are custom made for each client.
- Amish Made
- Made in the USA
- Minimal Face Screws: All seating surfaces are free of unsightly and uncomfortable screw heads.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: Marine grade stainless steel fasteners give optimum rust resistance, even in salt water exposure.
- Weather Resistant: Forget decay, discoloring, and mold.
- Engineered to withstand the elements of all four seasons and some of the harshest elements of nature including sun, sand, and salt.
- Profiled Edges: All face edges are smoothly profiled for comfort and tasteful appearance.
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery: Joints that have been long respected in the fine furniture industry.
- 20 year Residential Warranty
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Free Shipping!
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
40"W x 11"D x 18"H"
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground, Assembly Required.
- What's Included?
- 1 Bench in Selected Size
- Build Time
- 14-16 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware