Outdoor Table Attachment for Great Bay Chair in Poly Lumber Recycled Plastic
This poly table attachment is a great addition to your Great Bay chairs and provides a great place to set your coffee or books while you sit relaxing! This table takes the place of a side table and works well for small spaces!
The Natural Woodgrain has a slight texture to the Poly Lumber Wood. The Natural Wood Grain resembles real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber. If you choose Antique Mahogany, Birch, Driftwood, or Walnut - there is an upcharge because these are premium colors.
The Deluxe poly furniture is our highest end poly furniture line. It combines elegant design with fine Amish craftsmanship, along with ample space and size. These commercial grade poly furniture items are constructed with weather resistant recycled materials and are custom made for each client.
- Table attaches easily with 4 thumb screws.
- Table arrives fully assembled ready to be attached to your Great Bay Chairs!
- Amish Made
- Made in the USA
- Minimal Face Screws: All seating surfaces are free of unsightly and uncomfortable screw heads.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: Marine grade stainless steel fasteners give optimum rust resistance, even in salt water exposure.
- Weather Resistant: Forget decay, discoloring, and mold.
- Engineered to withstand the elements of all four seasons and some of the harshest elements of nature including sun, sand, and salt.
- Profiled Edges: All face edges are smoothly profiled for comfort and tasteful appearance.
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery: Joints that have been long respected in the fine furniture industry.
- 20 year Residential Warranty
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Free Shipping!
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
25.25"W x 16" D, 5 lbs.
SHIPS VIA FEDEX GROUND.
- What's Included?
- 1 Side Table Chair Attachment for Great Bay Chair
- Build Time
- 8-10 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware
- Table Only