Classic Highback Patio Chair in Poly Lumber
Clean lines and an understated yet elegant profile ensure that the pieces in our Classic collection live up to their name. Pairing well with any design style, these timeless pieces look terrific alongside a Colonial gazebo or on the porch of an Arts & Crafts bungalow. In an array of olors, they literally work anywhere.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and is eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% and then compounded into solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through. Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
This Natural Wood line has a slight texture. The Natural Wood Grain resembles real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
- Amish made in the USA
- 316-grade stainless steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, High Quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
- Free Shipping
- What's Included?
- 1 Highback Chair in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 18+ Weeks - Will confirm ship date after order is placed
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- 2 ft.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware
- Garden Bench Style
- High Back