Outdoor Footrest for Deluxe Adirondack Chair in Poly Lumber
Love Adirondack chairs but wish you could prop up your feet, too? Problem solved! This footrest will turn your chair into a relaxing lounge in no time.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and is eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% and then compounded into solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through. Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
This Natural Wood line has a slight texture. The Natural Wood Grain resembles real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
- Amish made in the USA
- 316-grade stainless steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, High Quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
- Free Shipping
23.25"W x 17.5"D x 14"H
- What's Included?
- 1 Poly Deluxe Adirondack Footrest in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 14 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- No assembly Required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware