Outdoor Footrest for Deluxe Adirondack Chair in Poly Lumber
Adirondack chairs have become known for their extreme comfort and relaxing style. NOW - you can prop your feet up to get the greatest comfort! These footrests are available in a variety of colors so you can mix and match according to your own style!
**Please note that a $35 up-charge requires a lead time of 3 weeks.**
Poly Lumber products cost a bit more up front, but will save you time and money by not having to reseal, paint, or stain like traditional wood products. Our poly lumber furniture is built to last for many years with minimal effort.
Why choose our designer poly material?
Resistant to moisture, fading, insects, splinters, warping, and other hazards of environmental exposure common to wood or wood fiber products.
- High color stability which minimizes material breakdown from prolonged sun and weather exposure
- Requires no waterproofing, staining, or other similar recurring maintenance other than an occasional washing with soap and water
- Amish made in the USA
- Crafted by Amish Builders
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- Extremely durable
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty
- Some assembly required
- Ships via FedEx Ground in 1 box
- LARGE QUANTITY AND COMMERCIAL ORDERS WELCOME!
23.25"W x 17.5"D x 14"H (at the highest point)
- What's Included?
- 1 Poly Deluxe Adirondack Footrest in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 5 Business Days (If a $35 up-charge is shown, there will be a 3 week build time.)
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- No assembly Required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware