Chaise Lounge Chair with Arms and Wheels in Poly Lumber
Relax, recline, take a snooze, or soak up the sun.
Lounge Chairs can easily be adjusted to your preferred comfortable position.
You can opt for a seating position while reading a book, lay flat while taking a nap, or recline slightly to simply relax and take it easy!
LuxCraft Lounge Chairs are easy to maneuver with whees attached to the back legs.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and is eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% and then compounded into solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through. Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
This Natural Wood line has a slight texture. The Natural Wood Grain resembles real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
- Amish made in the USA
- 316-grade stainless steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, High Quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
- Free Shipping
Overall: 33.25"W x 78"D x 44"H
Seat: 23.25"W x 40"L
- What's Included?
- 1 Lounge Chair with Arms and Wheels in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 33 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware