Highback Glider Chair in Poly Lumber
When you can't get away for a weekend vacation but want to create some space and comfort in your own backyard, our Classic Glider Chair is the perfect way to keep things simple.
An array of colors and clean lines pair well withany architectural style, completing your deck or patio in elegant fashion.
Come on; sit a spell.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and is eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% and then compounded into solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through. Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
This Natural Wood line has a slight texture. The Natural Wood Grain resembles real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
- Amish made in the USA
- 316-grade stainless steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, High Quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
- Free Shipping
Overall: 30"W x 30"D x 43"H
Seat: 23"W x 18"D
- What's Included?
- 1 Highback Glider Chair in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 33 Weeks
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- 2 ft.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware
- Glider Style
- High Back
- Glider Type