Rustic Hickory 1 Drawer Nightstand - Metal Handle
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made 1 shelf rustic night stand with hickory stick bottom, available in hickory or oak.
Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
Add some rustic charm to any room with this handcrafted night stand/end table.
Choose from Hickory and Oak or All Hickory.
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen.
Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece.
Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
The trim on each piece will always be rustic Hickory log.
The panels, body, and top will be Oak or Hickory based on your selection.
*Pictured in Hickory.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Choose from All Hickory or Oak and Hickory
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
- Free Shipping
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
24"W x 21"D x 25"H
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
- What's Included?
- 1 Side Table in Selected Wood Type
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer