Rustic Hickory Night Stand - 2 Options
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made rustic night stand, available in hickory or oak.
Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
A gorgeous rustic piece that will add some personality to any space!
It works as a night stand or an end table and is available in Hickory or Hickory and Oak.
Also features a removeable shelf!
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen.
Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece.
Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
The trim on each piece will always be rustic hickory log.
Panels / body / top will be oak, or hickory, depending on your selection.
Pictured in Hickory.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Choose from All Hickory or Oak and Hickory
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
1 Drawer, 2 Shelf - 25"W x 18"D x 28"H
1 Drawer, 1 Shelf - 24"W x 21"D x 25"H
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
- What's Included?
- 1 Side Table in Selected Wood Type
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer