Rustic Hickory Log Day Bed
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made hickory bed. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages. Created from gorgeous bark-on Hickory logs, this bed will be sure to please in whatever size you choose! The side rails will be done in Hickory and each piece will be professionally lacquered for years of enjoyment!
This item is available for In-Home Delivery & Set-Up for an additional charge!! Please see below for further details!
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen. Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece. Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
- Free Shipping
- Complete with slats and rails.
- Mattress / pillows / comforter not included
- For questions, please call 724-397-2222
82"L x 44"D x 44"H
SHIPPING: This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
- What's Included?
- 1 Head Board, 1 Foot Board, 1 Side Board, Mattress Slats, Hardware
- Build Time
- 5 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Assembly Required
- Materials Used
- Hickory Logs, Clear Lacquer