Rustic Hickory Hoop Chair - Faux Leather Seat and Upholstered Back
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made hickory hoop chair.
Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
A gorgeous piece that makes a great addition to any sitting room or office!
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen.
Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece.
Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
Pictured with Bear Mountain Fabric.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Choose from 9 Different fabric options!
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
25"W x 18"D x 32"H
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
- What's Included?
- 1 Hoop Chair
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Hickory Log, Clear Lacquer, Fabric