Rustic Hickory Farm Bench - 2/3/4/5 Foot
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made rustic hickory farm bench.
Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
Available in 2 foot through 5 foot and with your choice of all Hickory or Hickory and Oak.
It's the perfect piece for auxiliary seating anywhere in the home!
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more.
All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen.
Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece.
Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
The perfect rustic seating piece for a lounge, family room, and more.
This farm bench is available in multiple sizes, and either an oak or hickory seat.
Customize to fit your needs!
*Pictured in Oak
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
2' - 24"W x 12"D x 18"H
3' - 36"W x 12"D x 18"H
4' - 48"W x 12"D x 18"H
5' - 60"W x 12"D x 18"H
2, 3, & 4 Foot benches will be delivered FedEx Ground.
5 Foot Bench will be delivered via freight truck. Please see shipping information.
- What's Included?
- 1 Bench in Selected size and Wood type
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 Foot
- Materials Used
- Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer