Rustic Hickory Log Coffee Table with Shelf
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made Hickory coffee table. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages. A gorgeous piece of furniture that will be sure to last for generations to come! It features log legs and log side spindles.
*Pictured in All Hickory.
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen. Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece. Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
The perfect rustic table for the living room, family room, or lounge. Two-tiered design with side hickory sticks gives extra storage, if desired.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Choose from All Hickory or Oak and Hickory
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
- Free Shipping
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
Dimensions: 42"W x 23"D x 19"H
Shipping: Ships via FREIGHT. Please see freight information below:
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
- What's Included?
- 1 Two Tier Coffee Table in Selected Wood Type
- Build Time
- 16 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer
- Table Shape