Rustic Hickory Log End Table with Side Spindles
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely end / accent table. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages. A gorgeous addition to any home where a rustic twist would blend with contemporary straight lines!
*Pictured in All Hickory.
A great piece for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made my skilled craftsmen. Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying stream and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece. Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look.
The perfect rustic accent / end table for a lounge, family room, and more.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Choose from All Hickory or Oak and Hickory
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
- Free Shipping
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
Dimensions: 24"W x 21"D x 23"H
Shipping: Ships via Ground, Fully Assembled.
- What's Included?
- 1 Two Tier End Table in Selected Wood Type
- Build Time
- 6-8 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer
- Table Shape