Rustic Hickory Gun Table Lamp
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely table lamp.
Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
A beautiful lamp created from Hickory logs and a gorgeous lamp shade with accent criss-crosses made from leather.
A great accent lamp that is versatile - use in the living room, lounge, office, or bedroom. Classic, rustic twisted log design.
Bring the natural beauty of solid hickory logs to your home.
Each piece is custom made in the USA by skilled Amish craftsmen.
A great decor style for a rustic log cabin, mountain lodge, or country house.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations
- Free Shipping
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
12"W x 32"H
Shade - 18"H
Checking Information: Log Furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood "seasons" and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings - it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of cedar log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.
Ships via Ground, Fully Assembled.
- What's Included?
- 1 Hickory Gun Table Lamp
- Build Time
- 20 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used