Oak Open Side Gliding Ottoman / Foot Stool in Michael's Cherry Stain
A gorgeous handcrafted gliding ottoman/foot stool created from Oak wood, stained in Michael's Cherry, and then finished with a heavy duty Clear Lacquer for longevity and durability of the piece! This gliding ottoman is unique and will become the perfect addition to any seating area!
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Light to Medium Brown color with a straight, coarse grain. Very Durable and strong wood with rot resistance.
- If using outdoors, place only in a covered area! Exposure to the elements is NOT recommended.
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations with Proper Care
- Each piece is Made to Order
- Free Shipping
21"W x 14"D x 14"H
Overall Depth: 14"
This item will ship via Ground.
- What's Included?
- 1 Oak Open Side Gliding Ottoman in Michael's Cherry Stain
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Oak, Michael's Cherry Stain, Clear Lacquer