Poly Lumber Fanback Style Single Glider - 7 Premium Colors
*First image shows weathered wood primary color with black trim option.*
The classic beauty and amazing qualities of poly make it one of our top sellers! Poly material is a composite of recycled materials making it extremely durable and environmentally friendly. Elegant design makes this a striking outdoor piece. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, we have constructed this with durability and strength in mind. Classic design and cozy comfort characterize this item. It will be a family favorite all season long! Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding questions about color combinations or anything you need. Thank you!
SPECIFICATIONS / DIMENSIONS...
- First image shows weathered wood primary color with black trim option. Please refer to secondary images for color swatches. Your family will enjoy relaxing on this comfortable, sturdy, and durable glider for years to come!
- Maintenance free - will not warp, splinter, crack or decay. Never need to paint - poly lumber is solid color throughout. UV resistant. Impervious to insects. Temperature change resistant. Environmentally-friendly poly lumber is made using 90% recycled materials.
- All custom made by the Amish. Basic assembly required. Proudly made in the USA!
Dimensions: Overall Height: 39". Seat: 20"W x 18"H. Back Height: 25".
7 PREMIUM COLOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE...
- Bright Blue
- Aruba Blue
- Lime Green
- Bright Red
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
*All photo staging equipment is not included in the listing. (I.E. hat, sack, briefcase, pillows, blankets, etc.) (Note: digital swatches are a close representation of the color, but may vary slightly from the actual product.) ***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU PREFER A TWO-TONE OPTION, PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR SELECTIONS. THANK YOU!
- What's Included?
- 1 Glider Chair in Selected Colors
- Build Time
- 12 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware
- Glider Style
- Glider Type