Rectangle Table in Premium Colors - Poly Lumber
*First image shows cedar primary color with green trim option.*
The classic beauty and amazing qualities of poly make it one of our top sellers! Poly material is a composite of recycled materials making it extremely durable and environmentally friendly. Elegant design makes this a striking outdoor piece. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, we have constructed this with durability and strength in mind. Classic design and cozy comfort characterize this item. It will be a family favorite all season long! Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding questions about color combinations or anything you need.
SPECIFICATIONS / DIMENSIONS
- First image shows Brown primary color with Black trim option. Please refer to secondary images for color swatches. Your family will enjoy relaxing with this comfortable, sturdy, and durable furniture for years to come! This table pairs great with our backless benches.
- Maintenance free - will not warp, splinter, crack or decay. Never need to paint - poly lumber is solid color throughout. UV resistant. Impervious to insects. Temperature change resistant. Environmentally-friendly poly lumber is made using 90% recycled materials.
- All custom made by the Amish. Basic assembly required. Proudly made in the USA!
7 PREMIUM COLOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE...
- Bright Blue
- Aruba Blue
- Lime Green
- Bright Red
Dimensions as follows...
- 48" Length: 44"W x 48"L x 30"H
- 60" Length: 44"W x 60"L x 30"H
- 72" Length: 44"W x 72"L x 30"H
Important Note: FREE SHIPPING! All table sizes indicated above ship via freight. Please allow 2 weeks for construction before shipping. Please see shipping information.
*All photo staging equipment is not included in the listing. (I.E. hat, sack, briefcase, pillows, blankets, etc.) (Note: digital swatches are a close representation of the color, but may vary slightly from the actual product.) ***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU PREFER A TWO-TONE OPTION, PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR SELECTIONS. THANK YOU!
- Build Time
- 12 Weeks
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish