Country Classic Folding Adirondack Chair in Poly Lumber/Recycled Plastic - Dream Colors
A new take on an old favorite! This chair features a picket back that adds smart style without sacrificing the comfort that Adirondacks are known for. Available in a variety of color options that will suit any décor. With numerous styles, design and color combinations, you're sure to find just the right option for your home. Perfect for sitting outside in nature, at the lake or in your backyard. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, you know this Adirondack chair is constructed with durability and strength in mind. Create a relaxing and charming setting anywhere with this Adirondack chair!
Foldable, Stackable, and Store-able!
These poly lumber colors are a combination of lights and darks that give a slight appearance of wood grain in a playful way. These boards are semi-smooth in appearance and touch.
Poly Lumber Wood is environmentally Friendly – Poly is made of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), a recyclable plastic derived from milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE, then compounded into solid board stock material. The resulting product contains over 90% recycled material.
- Amish Made in the USA
- Foldable, Stackable, & Store-able!
- Maintenance free – will not warp, splinter, crack, or decay
- Never needs painted – has solid color the whole way through
- Weather & UV Resistant Poly Lumber
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Available in a variety of colors
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Basic Assembly Required
- Free Shipping
Back Width at Widest Point: 19”, Back Height: 25.5”
Seat: 20.25” W x 17” D x 16”H
Overall Width at Rear Arms: 21” W
Overall Width at Front Arms: 28” W
Overall Depth of Chair Front Leg to Back Leg: 30”
- What's Included?
- 1 Adirondack Chair w/ Cupholder in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 3 Business Days
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware