Seaside Folding Adirondack Chair in Poly Lumber Recycled Plastic - Natural Woodgrain
This amazingly comfortable chair features a Scalloped top that resembles the many shells that are found on any beach! The smooth curves, rounded front, and variety of color options make this chair the perfect addition to any beach front home or resort! Perfect for sitting outside in nature, at the lake or in your backyard. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, you know this Adirondack chair is constructed with durability and strength in mind. Create a relaxing and charming setting anywhere with this Adirondack chair!
Foldable, Stackable, and Store-able!
This Natural Wood line has a slight texture to the Poly Lumber Wood. The Natural Wood Grain resemble real wood colors and texture with the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
Poly Lumber Wood is environmentally Friendly – Poly is made of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), a recyclable plastic derived from milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE, then compounded into solid board stock material. The resulting product contains over 90% recycled material.
- Amish Made in the USA
- Foldable, Stackable, & Store-able!
- Maintenance free – will not warp, splinter, crack, or decay
- Never needs painted – has solid color the whole way through
- Weather & UV Resistant Poly Lumber
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Available in a variety of colors
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Basic Assembly Required
- Free Shipping
Back Width at Widest Point: 19”, Back Height: 26”
Seat: 20.25” W x 17” D x 15” H
Overall Width at Rear Arms: 21” W
Overall Width at Front Arms: 28” W
Overall Depth of Chair Front Leg to Back Leg: 30”
Armrest: 4” W
- What's Included?
- 1 Adirondack Chair w/ Cupholder in Selected Color
- Build Time
- 5 Business Days
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware