Rustic Pine Natural Live Edge Slab 6-Drawer Dresser WITH MIRROR FRAME
***NOTE: FIRST PHOTO SHOWS MICHAEL'S CHERRY STAIN. SECONDARY PHOTOS SHOW NATURAL CLEAR FINISH OPTION.*** Other Ohio Certified Stains available upon request (contact us).
This item is available for In-Home Delivery & Set-Up for an additional charge!! Please see below for further details!
Nothing compares to the unique beauty of natural, hand-crafted rustic Pine Slab furniture. Live edge furniture varies in shape due to the variability of the shape of the tree it is cut from. Live edge or natural edge is a style of furniture where the carpenter incorporates the natural, gnarly edge of the wood into the design of the piece. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All of our pine furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs chosen for their unique knotting pattern. Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our products are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. Sturdy and substantial, these items will last generations. This listing has two available stains - Clear Varnish and Michael's Cherry Stain. If you're interested in other stain options, any of the Ohio Certified Stains may be requested. Just contact us if you would like a stain other than the two listed here.
- 6-Drawer Dresser is ideal for any bedroom! Prime storage and rustic appeal.
- All custom made. Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability. Amish made in the USA. Mortis and Tennon Joinery. Substantial and Sturdy Approx. 5-7" Diameter Pine Logs. Due to variability in logs, each piece will be unique - may vary from photographs. Proudly made in USA.
- 6-Drawer Dresser: 64"W x 21"D x 35"H
- Mirror Frame: 46"L x 36"H
Important Note: This item will ship via freight. Please allow 4 weeks for construction. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
- What's Included?
- 1 Six Drawer Dresser with Mirror
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled (Mirror frame will need to be attached to dresser)
- Materials Used
- Natural Edge Pine, Pine Log, Clear Lacquer