Rustic Pine Half Log End/Side Table with Log Bottom Shelf
***NOTE: FIRST PHOTO SHOWS NATURAL CLEAR FINISH. SECONDARY PHOTOS SHOW MICHAEL'S CHERRY STAIN OPTION.*** Other Ohio Certified Stains available upon request (contact us)
Nothing compares to the unique beauty of natural, hand-crafted rustic Pine Log furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All of our pine furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs chosen for their unique knotting pattern. Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our products are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. Sturdy and substantial, these items will last generations. Some assembly required. This listing has two available stains - Clear Varnish and Michael's Cherry Stain. If you're interested in other stain options, any of the Ohio Certified Stains may be requested. Just contact the seller if you would like a stain other than the two listed here.
- ***NOTE: FIRST PHOTO SHOWS NATURAL CLEAR FINISH. SECONDARY PHOTOS SHOW MICHAEL'S CHERRY STAIN OPTION.*** Other Ohio Certified Stains available upon request (contact seller).
- Dimensions: 29"W x 20"D x 29.5"H
- All custom made. Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability, Amish made in the USA, Mortis and Tennon Joinery, Substantial and Sturdy Approx. 5-7" Diameter Pine Logs. Due to variability in logs, each piece will be unique, may vary from photographs. Proudly made in USA.
- In the bedroom, living room, or anywhere in your home, this beautiful, rustic pine log end/side table makes a fantastic addition to your home.
- Please allow 4 weeks for construction.
Cedar Log Checking: All cedar logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. More information.
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
- What's Included?
- 1 Nightstand/End Table
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Pine Log, Clear Lacquer