Rustic Pine Log Buffet and Hutch / China Cabinet
*NOTE: FIRST PHOTO SHOWS NATURAL CLEAR FINISH. SECONDARY PHOTOS SHOW MICHAEL'S CHERRY STAIN OPTION. Other Ohio Certified Stains available upon request (contact us).
This item is available for In-Home Delivery & Set-Up for an additional charge!! Please see below for further details!
This gorgeous, rustic pine log china cabinet won't disappoint you - the beautiful, sturdy buffet and hutch provides excellent storage while giving your home a natural, rustic appeal. Nothing compares to the unique beauty of natural, hand-crafted rustic Pine Log furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. All of our pine furniture is made with hand selected, light tone logs chosen for their unique knotting pattern. Every piece will be one-of-a-kind and unique. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our products are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. Sturdy and substantial, these items will last generations. This listing has two available stains - Clear Varnish and Michael's Cherry Stain. If you're interested in other stain options, any of the Ohio Certified Stains may be requested. Just contact the seller if you would like a stain other than the two listed here.
- Dimensions: 66"W x 20"D x 84"H
- All custom made. Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability, Amish made in the USA, Mortis and Tennon Joinery, Substantial and Sturdy Approx. 5-7" Diameter Pine Logs. Due to variability in logs, each piece will be unique, may vary from photographs. Proudly made in USA.
Important Note: This item will ship via freight. Please allow 4 weeks for construction. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
Log Checking: All logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. More information.
- What's Included?
- 1 China Cabinet with hutch
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Pine Log, Clear Lacquer, Glass