Pressure Treated Pine Cross Leg Bench
This bench comes in sizes from 2 feet to 8 feet long, which makes them the perfect addition to any outdoor area! The work well in gardens, on decks, porches, and patios. And because you have the option of unfinished or stained, you can be sure any of these benches will fit your decor!!
- Amish Made
- Made in the USA
- Made from Southern Yellow Pressure Treated Pine
- Will last for Decades
- Impervious to Mold, Fungai, Termites, and Micro-Organisms
- Enhanced Preservation solution results in a cleaner, brighter look
- Available in Unfinished and Stained
- Digital Color swatches may vary slightly from actual product color
- Free Shipping
- Yellow Zinc Plated Hardware
- Some Assembly Required. Full assembly instructions included.
2 Foot: 23"L 11"W 17"H
3 Foot: 33"L 11"W 17"H
4 Foot: 44"L 11"W 17"H
5 Foot: 55"L 11"W 17"H
6 Foot: 70"L 11"W 17"H
8 Foot: 94"L 11"W 17"H (SHIPS VIA FREIGHT!)
2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Foot Benches Ship via FedEx Ground, Assembly Required.
8 Foot Bench ships via FREIGHT.
This item is too large to be shipped Fed Ex or UPS ground. It will ship on a 53 foot tractor trailer. The truck will pull up curbside and bring item to back of truck. The item will not be taken off the truck or to you home setting. It is your sole responsibility to get the item off the truck (an estimated 4 man crew is needed to unload the item). If you do not have the required manpower, we can arrange a "lift gate". This will enable the driver to lower your item to the ground. However it is still not the responsibility of the driver to move the item to your home setting. The additional charge for a "lift gate" is $50. If you would like this service, you must notify us.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
- What's Included?
- 1 Bench - Your Choice of Size
- Build Time
- 7-10 Days
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Pine, Stainless Hardware