23 Inch Traditional Picnic Bench in Unfinished Pressure Treated Pine
Picnic Benches are great when you need additional seating in any area!
They make a great addtion to any garden, patio, deck, or porch!
This bench can be used alone or with any of our pressure treated pine tables!
Our pressure treated pine is unique in that all the edges, including the corners are rounded!!
- Amish Crafted in the USA
- Digital Colors may slightly vary from the actual product color.
- Free Shipping!
- Some minor assembly is required. Full assembly instructions provided.
- Southern Yellow Pine, durable versatile hardwood.
- Each piece is finished with rust-proof or corrosion-resistant plated metal parts.
- Face screws are made from stainless steel.
- Our treated wood uses non-arsenic based, environmentally safe preservatives.
- For questions, comments, or special orders please call us: 724-464-2222.
Overall Length: 23"
Seat Height: 16 1/2"
Seat Depth: 12 1/2"
This item ships via Ground.
- What's Included?
- 1 23" Traditional Bench
- Build Time
- 4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Pressure Treated Pine
- Picnic Table Bench Style
- Traditional Benches