Folk Outhouse with Half Pint Print with Rustic Tobacco Lath Board Frame
Printed on heavy duty stock board, this print captures features a fol style outhouse with a half pint entrance.
These prints are made with quality in mind! They are high color and will add an elegant flair to any room in the house! There are many to choose from and have been highlighted with a handmade Reclaimed tobacco lath board frame to bring out the rustic charm of each print. Each piece of tobacco lath is hand-selected for each frame; however, each frame will reflect its own character and personality.
When drying tobacco leaves, they are hung from these boards to dry for 3-6 months at a time. These boards get their color from the natural drying process of the tobacco leaves. These boards are very primitive and may contain nail holes or uneven colors.
- Officially Licensed Pam Britton Print
- Amish Made in the USA
- Reclaimed Natural Tobacco Lath Board Frame
- High quality ink used for prints
- Hangers provided on the back of each frame
- Free Shipping
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- *Each piece of Reclaimed Tobacco Lath board is unique in character and color. Each piece will vary in color and rustic charm; some pieces may contain nail holes, cracking, checking, etc.
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
Print Size: 12"W x 12"H
Frame Size: 13.5"W x 13.5"H
SHIPS VIA GROUND.
- What's Included?
- 1 Framed Print as pictured
- Build Time
- 7 Days
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Reclaimed Tobacco Lath Board, Heavy Duty Board Stock