Rustic Red Cedar Log Double Top Rail -*HEADBOARD ONLY*
When you need a change, just buy the head board! Changing the head board means that you get a whole new look without the extra expense of purchasing the whole bed frame, that you most likely already have! This Double Top Rail head board will add an organic feel to almost any design idea!!
The scent and beauty of natural Red Cedar Logs is unmatched! Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-crafted rustic Red Cedar Log furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. Red Cedar logs have a beautiful light tone on the outside and striking bright red cedar coloring on the inside. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. Sturdy and substantial, these items will last generations.
- All custom made. Allow 4 weeks for construction.
- Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Amish made in the USA
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Substantial and Sturdy Red Cedar Logs
- Due to variability in logs, each item will be unique, may vary from photographs, natural knotting and checking.
Twin: 44"w x HB 60"
Full: 58"w x HB 60"
Queen: 65"w x HB 60"
King: 84"w x HB 60"
Important Note: This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
Cedar Log Checking: All cedar logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. More information.
- What's Included?
- 1 Head Board
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Head Board is fully assembled.
- Materials Used
- Red Cedar Log, Clear Lacquer