Rustic Red Cedar Log Double Top Rail Bed - Twin, Full, Queen, or King
This Red Cedar Log bed features a Double Rail on the top of the head board, a single top rail on the foot board, and double half log side rails on each side. Both the head board and the foot board features vertical spindles that create a Rustic Mission look. The Red Cedar Logs are have professionally applied clear lacquer that allows the true beauty of the wood and color tones shine through! Available in Twin, Full, Queen, and King.
*Pictured in Queen Size.
This item is available for In-Home Delivery & Set-Up for an additional charge!! Please see below for further details!
NOTE: Photo shows bed in King size, you select the size above.
THIS IS A COMPLETE BED INCLUDING HEADBOARD, FOOTBOARD, SIDE RAILS AND MATTRESS SLATS
The scent and beauty of natural Red Cedar Logs is unmatched! Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-crafted rustic Red Cedar Log furniture. An excellent choice for a rustic mountain lodge, ski cabin, country cottage, and much more. Red Cedar logs have a beautiful light tone on the outside and striking bright red cedar coloring on the inside. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. Sturdy and substantial, these items will last generations.
- All custom made. Allow 4 weeks for construction.
- Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability
- Amish made in the USA
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Substantial and Sturdy Red Cedar Logs
- Due to variability in logs, each item will be unique, may vary from photographs, natural knotting and checking.
KING: 84"W x 89"L x HB 60" FB 30"
QUEEN: 65"W x 89"L x HB 60" FB 30"
FULL: 58"W x 84"L x HB 60" FB 30"
TWIN: 44"W x 84"L x HB 60" FB 30"
*Full Logs are approximately 6 inches in diameter.
Important Note: This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Please see In-Home Delivery & Set Up for more information!
Cedar Log Checking: All cedar logs, over time may be prone to a process called checking. More information.
- What's Included?
- 1 Head Board, 1 Foot Board, Side Rails, Mattress Slats
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Red Cedar Log, Clear Lacquer