Rough Sawn Oak Flat Arm Swivel Glider in Urban Walnut Stain
A gorgeous handcrafted Swivel Glider created from Rough Sawn Oak wood, stained in Urban Dark Walnut Stain, and then finished with a heavy duty Clear Lacquer for longevity and durability of the piece! This glider is unique and will become the center piece of any sitting room or porch!
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Rough Sawn is the process of distressing new wood.
- If using outdoors, place only in a covered area! Exposure to the elements is NOT recommended.
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations with Proper Care
- Each piece is Made to Order
- Free Shipping
Overall: 28"W x 28"D x 45"H
Seat: 19"W x 18.5"D x 18"H, 42 lbs
This item is too large to be shipped via FedEx or UPS ground.
This item will ship via freight. Please see shipping information.
- What's Included?
- 1 Rough Sawn Oak Flat Arm Swivel Glider in Urban Walnut Stain
- Build Time
- 3-4 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Available for additional charge
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Fully Assembled
- Materials Used
- Rough Sawn Oak, Urban Walnut Stain, Clear Lacquer