Pressure Treated Pine Folding Adirondack Chair
THESE ADIRONDACK CHAIRS ARE SOME OF THE MOST COMFORTABLE CHAIRS ON THE MARKET TODAY!! THEY FEATURE DISTINCTIVE CURVED FANBACKS, DEEPLY CONTOURED SEATS, AND EXTRA WIDE ARM RESTS!
Adirondack Chairs aren't just for the beach!! If you are looking for a chair that you can customize to suit your design needs -- LOOK NO FURTHER! This chair can be stained or painted to blend in or add a pop of color to any outdoor relaxation area!
This chair is made to hug the contours of the natural body to give a deeply relaxing feel when seated!
These chairs FOLD, which makes them great travel companions!!
- Amish Crafted in the USA
- Digital Colors may slightly vary from the actual product color.
- Free Shipping!
- Some minor assembly is required. Full assembly instructions provided.
- Southern Yellow Pine, durable versatile hardwood.
- You will only find this product at Furniture Barn USA
- Each piece is finished with rust-proof or corrosion-resistant plated metal parts.
- Face screws are made from stainless steel.
- Our treated wood uses non-arsenic based, environmentally safe preservatives.
- For questions, comments, or special orders please call us: 724-464-2222.
What makes Furniture Barn USA’s pressure treated lumber different?
All of our wood furniture and accessories are made from high-grade, hand-selected lumber that's dried and resurfaced with rounded edges for safety, comfort and ease of customer maintenance. Lumber is harvested in United States by companies who have sustainable environmental programs in place. Our treated wood uses non-arsenic based, environmentally safe preservatives to combine the natural beauty of real wood with proven long-lasting resistance to termites and fungal decay. It can be painted or stained as desired.
Overall Width: 45"
Overall Length: 47"
Seat Height: 13 3/4"
This item ships VIA UPS OR FEDEX!
- What's Included?
- 1 Folding Adirondack Chair
- Build Time
- 7-14 Days
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Pressure Treated Pine