Traditional Glider Chair in Unfinished Pressure Treated Pine
This Traditional chair adds a touch of country to any area! It has a contoured seat and high back for extreme comfort!!
- Amish Crafted in the USA
- Digital Colors may slightly vary from the actual product color.
- Free Shipping!
- Some minor assembly is required. Full assembly instructions provided.
- Southern Yellow Pine, durable versatile hardwood.
- You will only find this product at Furniture Barn USA
- Each piece is finished with rust-proof or corrosion-resistant plated metal parts.
- Face screws are made from stainless steel.
- Our treated wood uses non-arsenic based, environmentally safe preservatives.
- For questions, comments, or special orders please call us: 724-464-2222.
What makes Furniture Barn USA’s pressure treated lumber different?
All of our wood furniture and accessories are made from high-grade, hand-selected lumber that's dried and resurfaced with rounded edges for safety, comfort and ease of customer maintenance. Lumber is harvested in United States by companies who have sustainable environmental programs in place. Our treated wood uses non-arsenic based, environmentally safe preservatives to combine the natural beauty of real wood with proven long-lasting resistance to termites and fungal decay. It can be painted or stained as desired.
Overall Width: 28 1/2"
Overall Height: 38 1/4"
Seat Height: approximately 15"
Arm Height: 22 1/2"
This item ships VIA UPS OR FEDEX!
- What's Included?
- 1 Traditional Glider Chair
- Build Time
- 7-14 Days
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Pressure Treated Pine
- Garden Bench Style
- Straight Back
- Glider Style
- English Garden
- Glider Type