Outdoor Poly Lumber SummerSide Fire Table – 46″ x 48″ – Bar Height (TABLE ONLY)
Some of the best Poly Furniture on the Market, this fire table is durable, comfortable, and sleek!
When space is limited and there isn’t room for outdoor dining and a conversation area, this fire table is the perfect piece!
It contains a glass shield to protect the Poly and your guests from the flame, which creating a wonderful outdoor relaxation area!
Chairs and accessories pictured in the life style image are sold separately.
Try our stylizer by clicking here:
PLEASE NOTE: When you click the link you will see a chair, but this will give you an idea of how your color choices will look when they are put together.
Comes standard with clear Glass Fire Gems made spcifically for use in propane fire pits.
Multiple Colors of Fire Gems Available for and additional charge.
The Deluxe poly furniture is our highest end poly furniture line. It combines elegant design with fine Amish craftsmanship, along with ample space and size. These commercial grade poly furniture items are constructed with weather resistant recycled materials and are custom made for each client.
- Holds up to a 20 gallon propane tank which is stored inside the firepit and is easily accessible through the access door on the side panel. It contains simple controld with a push button ignitor. You can adjust the flame to a level that is comfortable for you and your guests. It includes stainless steel flange for an added precaution of keeping flames off the poly lumber and helps in maintaining a steady flame.
- Comes standard with clear Glass Fire Gems made spcifically for use in propane fire pits.
- Multiple Colors of Fire Gems Available for and additional charge.
- The table and burners come with a standard 20 Year Residential Warranty and 5 Year Commercial Warranty.
- 1 Year warranty on the electronics and ignition system.
- Propane Tank NOT Included.
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Stainless Steel Fasteners (316 Grade Stainless Steel fasteners give optimum rust resistance even in salt water exposure.)
- Weather Resistant (Forget decay, discoloration, and molding. This furniture is engineered to withstand the elements of all four seasons and some of the harshest elements of nature: sun, sand, and salt.)
- Profiled Edges (All face edges are smoothly profiled for comfort and tasteful appearance.)
- For questions, please call 724-464-2222
46″ x 48″ – Bar – 46″W x 48″L x 39″H
Ships via FREIGHT.
Please see shipping information.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|
Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
Some Assembly Required
Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware, Glass
1 Fire Table in Selected Color
32 – 34 Weeks
|In-Home Delivery & Set Up||
Available for additional charge
Lift Gate INCLUDED