USA Patriotic Folding Adirondack Chair in Poly Lumber Recycled Plastic in Red, White, & Blue
Show your American Pride every day of the year with a RED, WHITE, and BLUE Folding Adirondack Chair. The perfect addition to any Memorial Day or 4th of July Party! Use them for auxiliary seating and at the end of the day, pull them around the campfire and finish off the evening with good old American s’mores! Celebrating all year long has become easier with virtually maintenance free poly and stainless hardware.
Perfect for sitting outside in nature, at the lake or in your backyard. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, you know this Adirondack chair is constructed with durability and strength in mind. Create a relaxing and charming setting anywhere with this Adirondack chair!
Foldable, Stackable, and Store-able!
- CHAIR MAY NOT BE IN THE SAME COLOR PATTERN AS SHOWN AS EACH CHAIR IS MADE TO ORDER WITHOUT A SPECIFIC PATTERN.
- Maintenance Free, will not warp, splinter, crack or decay.
- Never need to paint- poly LUMBER wood is solid color throughout.
- UV resistant. Impervious to insects. Temperature change resistant.
- Proudly made in the USA! Finely crafted by the Pennsylvania Amish.
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Shipping via GROUND,
- BASIC ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
Outside 34.5″ H, 28″ W, 30.5″ D; Seat: 20.5″ W, 16″ D; Folded: 46″ H, 28″ W, 9.5″ D; Cup Holder: 3″ diameter and 3″ H
Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
Some Assembly Required
Poly Lumber, Stainless Hardware
1 Adirondack Chair w/ Cupholder
|In-Home Delivery & Set Up||
Sorry, not available on this product