Waterwheel - Unfinished, Stained, or Painted
A water wheel is a machine for converting the energy of flowing or falling water into useful forms of power, often in a watermill.
A water wheel consists of a wheel, with a number of blades or buckets arranged on the outside rim.
Our Waterwheels are built to last and designed to beautifully enhance any landscape.
Made of quality materials and will last for years!
- Amish Made in the USA
- Unmatched Customer Service
- High quality materials for durability
- Available in Four Sizes
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Free Shipping, via Freight
- Fully Assembled
15" - 15"W x 3.5"D x 15"H
30" - 30"W x 6.5"D x 30"H
36" - 36"W x 6.5"D x 36"H
48" - 48"W x 6.5"D x 48"H
Ships via Ground
- What's Included?
- 1 Waterwheel in Selected Size and Color
- Build Time
- 2 - 3 Weeks
- In-Home Delivery & Set Up
- Sorry, not available on this product
- Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Some assembly is required.
- Materials Used
- Real wood and Stain