66 Inch Traditional Picnic Bench with Back in Unfinished Pressure Treated Pine
$405.00 – $445.50
Picnic Benches are great when you need additional seating in any area!
They make a great addtion to any garden, patio, deck, or porch!
This bench can be used alone or with any of our pressure treated pine tables!
Our pressure treated pine is unique in that all the edges, including the corners are rounded!!
- Amish Crafted in the USA
- Digital Colors may slightly vary from the actual product color.
- Free Shipping!
- Some minor assembly is required. Full assembly instructions provided.
- Southern Yellow Pine, durable versatile hardwood.
- You will only find this product at Furniture Barn USA
- Each piece is finished with rust-proof or corrosion-resistant plated metal parts.
- Face screws are made from stainless steel.
- Our treated wood uses non-arsenic based, environmentally safe preservatives.
- For questions, comments, or special orders please call us: 724-464-2222.
Overall Length: 66″
Overall Height: 35 1/4″
Seat Height: 16 1/2″
Seat Depth: 12 1/2″
This item ships via Ground
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|
Hand-crafted made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
Canyon Brown, Cedar, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Sepia Brown, Unfinished
Some Assembly Required
Pressure Treated Pine
|Picnic Table Bench Style||
1 66" Backed Bench
|In-Home Delivery & Set Up||
Sorry, not available on this product