Please Note: Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping charges will be deducted from your return refund.
All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer’s containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable. Furniture Barn USA sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or made-to-order (see below). These products are non-returnable and can not be cancelled once the order has been placed.
Please note: that once a product leaves the shop, it is considered in route for delivery. The above return policy will apply.
Products Not Eligible for Return:
- Custom orders, if your receipt state a custom size or and custom specification (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Custom Orders- These include custom wood selections, including but are not limited to ASPEN, HICKORY, HICKORY AND OAK, WHITE CEDAR LOG, RED CEDAR LOG, AND SASSAFRAS.
- Special purchases including: clearance products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process your return, which can take up to 10 business days. Return shipping charges, outbound shipping charges and re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and may take several days to reflect on your statement.
In the very rare instance that Furniture Barn USA sends you an item that you did not purchase, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. FBUSA will work to correct the problem in an expedited manner. Be sure to inspect your product thoroughly upon arrival and retain the original packing material.
Furniture Barn USA takes every measure to ensure that your purchased item arrives in excellent condition. However, there are instances in which products are damaged in the shipping process. Be sure to inspect your product thoroughly upon arrival and retain the original packing material. If the product is delivered via freight truck, be sure to note any damage on the Bill of Lading prior to completing your transaction with the driver. Often, damaged items can be remedied with replacement parts which FBUSA will send to you free of charge, as applicable. If the damage cannot be corrected with replacement parts, FBUSA will pay for the return shipping on the product. The item must be returned in the original packaging. Contact the Furniture Barn USA customer service department within 3 days of delivery by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to return an applicable product-please contact us at Furniture Barn USA 724-464-2222 for a return authorization number and shipping address.
- Methods of Shipping: Furniture Barn USA endeavors to ship items at the lowest cost to customers. Often, we are able to ship items via UPS or Federal Express. Heavier items require use of a third party freight company. We contract with a number of freight companies and will ship your item by use of the most economical. Shipping costs are determined by Furniture Barn USA and are non-negotiable.
- Freight Truck Shipping/Delivery: Many items are too large or irregularly sized and cannot be shipped via UPS or Federal Express. In these instances, FBUSA contracts with a reliable/lowest-cost freight company for shipping. A freight truck will arrive at the shipping address you provide upon check out so please ensure that this address has the dimensional space available for a truck to stop and off-load items. If this space is not available at your shipping address, please contact FBUSA customer service department before completing your purchase. Upon arrival, the driver will bring the item to the back of the truck tailgate. The customer is responsible for removal of the item from the tailgate. Truck drivers are not responsible for the removal of items from the truck. Please make prior arrangements for this removal prior to the product delivery.
- Power Lift Gates: Power lift gates are platforms at the back of some freight trucks that allow large, heavy or bulky items to be lowered from the truck bed to the ground. This can be helpful in off-loading larger items if you do not have a fork lift or unloading dock. This shipping option is often available for FBUSA items. The power lift gate option is an additional cost of $75. If you have placed an order for a freight item and want a lift gate, please contact Furniture Barn USA as soon as possible. Remember, even once on the ground, you are responsible for removal of the item from the power lift. Truck drivers are not responsible for removal of items from the power lift
Shipping Limitations: At this time we are unable to ship items internationally and cannot complete such orders. Additionally, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and mainland islands (i.e. Florida Keys/Pacific Northwest) that require boat access.
Freight Delivery Inspection Instructions:
1. Upon receiving your freight shipment, you must thoroughly inspect your furniture for damage prior to the driver leaving! If you don’t take the time to do this upon delivery, it will affect your ability to file a claim later! You can ask the freight delivery driver to wait while you make your inspection (that’s part of his job), do not sign any document until your thorough inspection is complete. First, examine the outside packaging of your freight item. Look for any rips, tears, dents, etc. Second, remove the packing and inspect the item itself. Search for any scratches, dents, or broken pieces (be sure to examine the bottom legs of the item as well as the top surfaces).
2. If you find any damage, please note it as precisely as possible on the slip that the driver will ask you to sign (bill of lading). Please be detailed about the location and nature of the damage that you notice. After this process is complete, you can then sign for the delivery. Taking digital photos of any damage you notice will be especially valuable in helping us resolve the issue. It is our sincere hope that your item arrives in pristine condition.
3. If you do notice any damage, please contact Furniture Barn USA at email@example.com or 724-464-2222.
In Home Delivery & Setup
In-Home Delivery & Set-Up: Some of the large products that we offer are available for in-home delivery and set-up for an additional charge. The item(s) that you purchase will be delivered, removed from the trailer, unpacked, taken into your home, and assembled as needed. All item(s) are professionally handled and blanket wrapped to prevent damage in transit.
How it Works:
Decide what items you want to purchase (Products that have In-Home Delivery available will be marked).
Contact Furniture Barn USA via email or phone for a quote on In-Home Delivery & Set-Up
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Phone: 724-464-2222
Furniture Barn USA will contact you with a price quote and delivery time frame.
If you decide to purchase, an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Once the item is ready to ship, you will receive a phone call to arrange a delivery date and time.