Polywood ® The Wave Chair Left
$259.00 – $299.00
The Wave Chair Left features a contoured seat and the top of the backrest has a unique downslope to it, giving the appearance of a wave as it ebbs.
This all-weather chair looks great by itself, but when all four Adirondack chairs from the Wave Collection are organized together in a row they create a splendid visual of a cresting wave.
Place one, or the entire Wave Collection, on the deck of your beach house and enjoy watching the sunset over the beautiful ocean, or gather a few chairs together on your patio or deck to create a relaxing spot for yourself and your loved ones.
- Made in the USA
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residental warranty; 3-year commerical warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Assembly required
Overall : 30.16″W x 35″H x 33.25″D
Ships via Ground
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|
Aruba, Black, Crimson Red, Green, Lime, Mahogany, Navy, Pacific Blue, Sand, Slate Gray, Sunset Red, Tangerine, Teak, White
Some Assembly Required
1 – The Wave Chair Left in Selected Color